CRITICAL ERROR: Data Source Flush Failed! in CLIPPINGS 1.2

CRITICAL ERROR: Data Source Flush Failed! in CLIPPINGS 1.2

Blue Apple

Sir,
I'm getting this warning message since the last FIREFOX Update. Since 1.5.0.2.
I'm unable to use clippings 1.2
It's driving me crazy and I'm considering shifting back to Opera.

Please Help! this is the warning I'm getting.

CRITICAL ERROR: Data Source Flush Failed!

Expecting a positive response

Asatoma sadgamaya,
Tamasoma jyotirgamaya,
Mrutyorma amrutangamaya.

Re: CRITICAL ERROR: Data Source Flush Failed! in CLIPPINGS 1.2

Alex Eng
The problem you reported is a known issue with Clippings. See the
Clippings release notes at
<http://clippings.mozdev.org/relnotes/1.2.html> for instructions on
how to resolve it.

This issue will be addressed in the next release which is being worked
on now.  In the meantime you should regularly back up your Clippings
data using the Export command from Clippings Manager.